Hoping you and your family are in good health. We are looking forward to resuming our office routine and although things have changed during the pandemic, one thing has remained the same, our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for out practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care it’s
both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Podiatric Medical Association and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
We made some changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions.
- Your temperature will be taken upon your arrival into our office.
- Masks are required for everyone’s safety.
- To reduce the number of patients in the office at one time, please call us from your car when you arrive. We will call you back when your
treatment room is ready.
- Magazines will be removed temporarily.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients
We look forward to seeing you again. To make an appointment, please call 845-255-4414.
Bryan R, Kolber D.P.M. and Staff